Quality of Life Labs
CardioChol 120 Vegicaps by Quality of Life Labs
- Cardiovascular Health
- With Plant Sterols & CoQ10-SR
- Supports Cholesterol & Blood Pressure Levels Already Within a Healthy Range.
- Maintains Healthy, Flexible Arteries
For ultimate heart protection, you need a product that addresses the full range of factors affecting cardiovascular health – not just one. Multi-Action CardioChol works synergistically to:
- Help maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range, with guaranteed-absorption MicroActive CoQ10 – which is 3x better absorbed than regular CoQ10 and is the only form clinically proven to double CoQ10 levels in 100% of users. (Other forms of "bioavailable" CoQ10 may be well absorbed by some, but poorly absorbed by others.)
- Lower cholesterol, with plant sterols. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which provide a daily total of at least 0.8 grams of plant sterols, may reduce the risk of heart disease. CardioChol supplies 2 grams of plant sterols per day – the amount found effective in a recent meta-analysis of 20 studies.
- Promote clean, flexible arteries, with resVida resveratrol, providing 98% transresveratrol bioidentical to the resveratrol found in red wine. A human clinical trial found 30 mg of resVida per day promoted arterial flexibility.
- Support healthy blood flow to the heart, with arjuna bark. Two human clinical trials have demonstrated that arjuna, at a dosage of 500-600 mg daily, supports healthy blood flow to the heart.
Suggested Use: Take 2 vegicaps twice daily with meals.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 vegicaps
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Plant phytosterols (from vegetable oils) Total phytosterols minimum 95% (1000 mg) Typical profile: B-sitosterol 40-58%; campesterol 20-30%; stigmasterol 14-22%; brassicasterol 0-6%; and sitostanol 0-5% ||1052.5 mg ||*|
|Terminalia arjuna (bark powder) ||250 mg ||*|
|CoenzymeQ10 as CoQ10-SRMicroActive CoQ10 Complex ||20 mg ||*|
|Resveratrol (99% transresveratrol) as resVida ||15 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Warning: DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
Product ID: QOL0306
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $23.96
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.