Quality of Life Labs
Advasorb Vitamin C 60 Vegicaps by Quality of Life Labs
- Essential Nutrients
- With Rapid-uptake Fast-C & NAC
- Antioxidant, Detox & Immune Support
- Clinically Proven Rapid Absorption
- No Upset Stomach, No Heartburn
Whether you are taking vitamin C for antioxidant protection, detoxification, or immune support, amplify its effects with Advasorb Vitamin C. Combining Fast-C — a unique, rapidly absorbed, and better retained form of vitamin C — with N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), this potent formula delivers:
- Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin C and NAC are both antioxidants that neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Detoxification Support: Animal and human studies have demonstrated that both vitamin C and NAC help the body detoxify a range of pollutants — including heavy metals, automobile exhaust, tobacco smoke, industrial chemicals, and pesticides.
- Immune Boost: Human clinical trials have shown that daily intake of vitamin C during the cold-weather season can promote immune response. A placebo-controlled study also found that people who took NAC in the winter maintained their well-being.
- Delivers 54% more vitamin C into the tissues in the first 2 hours vs. the leading premium brand.
- Buffered: No Upset stomach, no heartburn
Suggested Use: Take 2 vegicaps with a meal for antioxidant protection. Double the dosage for detox and immune support.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 vegicaps
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (Fast-C powder) ||500 mg ||1000%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate) (Alkemy) ||79 mg ||8%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) (Alkemy) ||8 mg ||2%|
|N-acetyl-L-cysteine ||600 mg ||*|
|Black pepper extract (BioPerine) ||3 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, peppermint oil, vegetable cellulose, Alkemy alkaline mineral base (gum acacia, dicalcium phosphate, potassium hydroxide), stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, riboflavin, titanium dioxide.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Warning: DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
Product ID: QOL0309
Your Price: $11.96
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.