Carboquel 60 Vegicaps by Quality of Life Labs (expires 05/2015)
Short dated product. Expires 05/2015.
- Weight Management
- With Phase 2 & ChromeMate
- Reduces Calories From Starchy Carbs
- May Assist in Weight Control
- Supports Blood Sugar Balance
Eating a high-carb diet puts you at risk for being overweight. Why? Simple carbs — like bread, pasta, and potatoes — are burned for energy, but in excess they’re stored as fat. Now you can eat starchy carbs in moderation without ruining your diet — with Carboquel, which:
- Reduces calories from starchy carbs, with Phase 2. This all-natural, nonstimulant extract of white beans blocks carbohydrates from starches from being broken down and absorbed by your body, reducing their caloric impact.
- Supports blood sugar balance, with ChromeMate — the most biologically active form of chromium. ChromeMate helps maintain blood sugar levels already within a healthy range, helping curb carbohydrate cravings.
- May assist in weight control. When combined with a sensible diet and exercise, Carboquel supports your weight management efforts.
- Contains 1500 mg of Phase 2 per serving — 50% more than a typical dosage.
Suggested Use: Take 2 vegicaps before a starch-containing meal, up to twice daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 vegicaps
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) (ChromeMate) ||400 mcg ||333%|
|White kidney bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) (Phase 2) ||1500 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Warning: DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
Product ID: QOL0324
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $14.96
You can also order by calling