Terry Naturally Curamin Headache 60 Tabs by EuroPharma
Free US Shipping with Purchase of this Item.
With Clinically Studied Curcumin
It is estimated that up to 80% of Americans deal with occasional headaches. If you’re one of them, those headaches have finally met their match.
Curamin Headache combines strong ingredients from award-winning Curamin, along with additional targeted nutrients for safe, and effective relief to help you feel great again.
Amazing Ingredients, Effective Relief!
- Clinically Studied Curcumin is better absorbed than plain curcumin. It provides a primary response to occasional headaches.
- Magnesium supports healthy neurotransmitter activity in the brain, and clinical studies have shown it relieves occasional headaches. The amino acid chelate included in this supplement is better absorbed for greater benefits.
- Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized by reducing beta-boswellic acid and providing higher levels of AKBA for greater effectiveness.
- DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins - the "feel good" chemicals in your body.
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be readily used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. Vitamin B6 is a factor in serotonin production and relaxation.
Suggested Use: Take 3 tablets daily, or as needed.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 20
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) ||90 mg ||4,500%|
|Magnesium (from TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, Magnesium Oxide) ||300 mg ||75%|
|Proprietary Complex ||1,650 mg ||*|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin)|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: cellulose powder, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable source magnesium stearate, and ethylcellulose.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Product ID: TN11526
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $35.96
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.