Terry Naturally BosMed Respiratory Support 60 Sgels by EuroPharma
Free US Shipping with Purchase of this Item.
BosMed Respiratory Support provides strong herbal ingredients for:
- Healthy bronchial, lung, and sinus function
- A healthy immune response
- A safe and effective choice for daily use
This unique combination of botanicals works with the body’s own pathways and immune system responses to support healthy lung function without drowsiness or jitters.
- BosPure Boswellia works through unique pathways in the body. BosMed Respiratory Support provides an advanced form of boswellia that can support your respiratory health in ways that many other forms of boswellia cannot.
- Ravintsara is a long-trusted botanical ingredient from Madagascar, supports immune system health and clear, open bronchial airways.
- Myrtle supports clear bronchial function and the body’s own immune system response.
- Thyme, a favorite traditional herb for generations, supports clear bronchial passages and strong, overall immune health.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel, 2-3 times daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Proprietary Complex ||375 mg ||*|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain _x001f_= 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA _x001f_= 10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora) Leaf Oil CO2 Extract, Thyme (Thymus satureioides) Aerial Oil CO2 Extract, Myrtle (Myrtus communis) Leaf Oil CO2 Extract|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, extra virgin olive oil, glycerol, sunflower lecithin, white beeswax, purified water, iron oxide.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Product ID: TN16236
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $34.36
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.