Terry Naturally Vectomega 30 tabs by EuroPharma
Free US Shipping with Purchase of this Item.
- Healthy Heart and Brain Function
- Whole Food Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Salmon
- DHA/EPA Naturally Bound to Phospholipids For Enhanced Bioavailability
- Up to 50 Times More Absorbable Than Fish Oils
- Just One Tablet Per Day
- No Fish Burps or After-Taste
VECTOMEGA is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.
- Absorbed up to 50 times greater than triglyceride fish oils
- Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy heart, brain, skin, immune, and nervous system support
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only natural enzymes and a cold water flush
- Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity - no concerns with toxins, heavy metals, or contaminants
- Sustainably harvested in salmon's natural environment
- One tablet provides the Omega-3 DHA/EPA benefits equivalent to 4-6 grams of fish oil
Suggested Use: 2 per day for 30 days, then 1 per day thereafter. May continue with 2 per day for enhanced benefits.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex |
Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic)] and hydrolyzed peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
|292 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, cellulose, gum arabic, silica, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, iron oxide.
Contains no sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. Could be suitable for some vegetarians. No animal by-products.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe. Hexane Free
Product of France
Product ID: TN19993
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $22.36
You can also order by calling
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Betterhealthinternational.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.