Terry Naturally Vectomega 60 tabs by EuroPharma
Free US Shipping with Purchase of this Item.
- The Smart Choice
- Fresher Than Fish Oil
- Better Than Fish Oil • Better Than Krill Oil
- No Fish Burps or After-Taste
- Healthy Heart and Brain Function
- Whole Food Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Salmon
- DHA/EPA Naturally Bound to Phospholipids
- Just One Tablet Per Day
- Cold Processed
Vectomega is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.
- Bioidentical Omega-3s – as nature intended
- The Omega-3 fatty acids bound to phospholipids in
Vectomega are easily recognized, absorbed, and utilized
by the cells of the body for optimal health benefits
- Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart,
brain, skin, immune, vision, and nervous system support
- Unique, heart-healthy bioactive peptides not found in krill,
flax, or fish oil
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only
natural enzymes and cold water
- Triglyceride and Cholesterol-Free
- Third party tested for purity – no concerns with toxins,
heavy metals, or contaminants
Suggested Use: 2 per day for 30 days, then 1 per day thereafter. May continue with 2 per day for enhanced benefits.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex |
Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic)] and hydrolyzed peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
|292 mg ||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, cellulose, gum arabic, silica, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, iron oxide.
Contains no sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. Could be suitable for some vegetarians. No animal by-products.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe. Hexane Free
Product of France
Product ID: TN19996
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $36.76
You can also order by calling