Terry Naturally Healthy Prostate 60 sgels by EuroPharma
Free US Shipping with Purchase of this Item.
Supports Healthy Prostate and Urinary Tract Function
- Saw palmetto berries contain natural fatty acids and plant sterols that supply valuable nutritional support for the prostate gland and healthy PSA levels already within normal range
- Nettle root supports healthy hormone levels, which in turn support a healthy prostate gland
- Boswellia has been shown to support 5-LOX balance and helps maintain healthy levels of leukotrienes
- Supports prostate comfort
- Supports healthy urinary flow in men
Suggested Use: Two softgels daily
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend ||1,010 mg ||*|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Berry Extract standardized to contain >85-95% fatty acids, Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Nettle (Urtica dioica) 10:1 Root Extract, Phytopin Pine Phytosterols standardized to contain >70-80% beta sitosterol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum L.) Seed Extract standardized to contain >60% sesamin and >70% total lignan content|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: sesame seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, caramel, yellow beeswax, and silica.
Contains no: sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
Phytopin is a registered trademark of DRT Extracts
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Made in the USA
Product ID: TN20316
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $27.96
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.