Terry Naturally Iodine Co-Factors 90 caps by EuroPharma
Synergistic Factors Optimize Iodine Absorption
Iodine (Tri-Iodine from EuroPharma) is a very important mineral and has significant health benefits for thyroid and entire cell and metabolic function. Iodine can support thyroid, breast, ovaries, uterus and prostate function. Iodine is one of the most alkaline substances and detoxifies the body of bromide, chlorine and fluoride. Dr. Szent-Györgyi, discoverer of vitamin C, said it was the most magical and miracle medicines in the world. Many holistic doctors believe it is impossible to lead a good healthy life without iodine. However, some people have a cellular resistance to iodine, similar to insulin resistance. Iodine Co-Factors contain the necessary elements that are required to increase iodine absorption and assimilation.
- Improves iodine absorption at the cellular level
- Use along with our Terry Naturally Tri-Iodine or Thyroid Care products for optimal health
- These nutrients play an important role in transportation of iodine to the cells.
- Reduces iodine resistance
- Maximizes iodine absorption
- No flush niacin
- In addition to its role in iodine metabolism, niacin has been shown to increase healthy HDL cholesterol and maintain healthy cholesterol already within normal limits
Suggested Use: 3 capsules daily.
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Niacin (inositol hexaniacinate) ||1,000 mg ||5000%|
|Magnesium (amino acid chelate) ||200 mg ||50%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) ||200 mg ||11,765%|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate) ||10 mg ||500%|
|Selenium (amino acid chelate) ||200 mcg ||285%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose powder, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate
Contains no: sugar, salt, soy, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Made in the USA
Product ID: TN36009
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $19.96
You can also order by calling