Glut Immune 300 g by Well Wisdom (expires 08/2015)
Short dated product. Expires 08/2015.
- The Finest Glutamine
- Nutritionally Supports Immune Function, Muscle Repair and Intestinal Health
- Optimal Absorption
- High Stability
In a Class if Its Own
A Naturally Superior Source of Glutamine
- Glutamine has been referred to as the "essential non-essential amino acid"
- The most prevalent amino acid in our body, Glutamine helps prevent muscle breakdown
- There is increasing evidence that systemic Glutamine functions as an important biosynthesis precursor in intestinal cells by supporting synthesis of Glutathione
- Amino acids that are attached to other amino acids by covalent bonds are more readily absorbed by the body
Suggested Use: Add one or more scoops of GlutImmune to food or blend with any liquids, hot or cold. Consume 1 to 3 times daily (scoop enclosed in jar).
| SUPPLEMENT FACTS |
Serving size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60
| ||Amount |
| % Daily Value|
|Calories ||20 |
|Total Fat ||0.2 g ||<1%|
|Cholesterol ||0 g ||0%|
|Sodium ||17 mg ||<1%|
|Potassium ||5 mg ||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate ||0.6 g ||0%|
|Dietary Fiber ||0 g ||0%|
|Sugars ||0 g ||*|
|Protein ||4 g ||8%|
|Calcium ||40 mg ||4%|
|Phosphorus ||25 mg ||2%|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Proprietary Covalent Bonded Glutamine.
This product is 32% glutamine (naturally occurring) by weight and is enzymatically derived from red wheat berries.
Warning: Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
Product ID: WW0200
Suggested Retail Price:
Your Price: $19.99
You can also order by calling
Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnosis, cure or prevent any disease. The information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.
®2001-2015 Better Health International, All Rights Reserved.