Ark Naturals Gentle Digest 60 Capsules
Product ID: AN00087
UPC Code: 632634100087
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 lbs
Ark Naturals Gentle Digest 60 Capsules Product Details
- For Dogs and Cats
- Promotes Growth of 'Good' Bacteria in Your Pet's Digestive System
- NASC Certified
- Made in the USA
For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Gentle Digest provides bacillus coagulans (sourced from a human ingredient supplier) and Chicory a recognized prebiotic. Gentle Digest uses live microencapsulated spores that are resistant to gastric acids and efficient delivery to intestinal tract. Chicory (a source of FOS) acts as a 'fertilizer' and helps increase the growth of good bacteria.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest
- To support intestinal balance and a healthy immune system.
- Helps occasional issues of diarrhea and or constipation
- Helpful for periodic issues with gas and flatulence.
- Helps support digestion and absorption of critical nutrients.
- Helpful for Sr. pets and pets under stress.
- Helps maintain optimal health in pet's ear canal.
Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended:
Ark Naturals products are formulated and recommended by Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
- Under 25 lbs. 1 capsule each day
- Under 50 lbs. 2 capsules each day
- Over 50 lbs. 3 capsules each day
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
|Guaranteed Analysis: Each Capsule Contains|
|Bacillus Coagulans (formerly known as Lactobacillus Sporogenes) providing a minimum of 100 million viable (live) spores (at time of manufacture)*|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS dried chicory root)||50 mg||*|
|*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog/Cat Food Nutrient Profile.|
Ingredients: Rice flour, dried chicory root, bacillus coagulans, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatin.
All Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant. Our ingredients are sourced from human facilities. Proud members of NPA, APPA, NASC.