Enzymatic Therapy Artery Advantage 30 Enteric Coated Tablets
Product ID: ET02883
UPC Code: 763948028832
Shipping Weight: 0.1100 lbs
Enzymatic Therapy Artery Advantage 30 Enteric Coated Tablets Product Details
- Circulatory Support
- Promotes Healthy Arteries and Blood Flow
- With Vitamin K2 & Pomegranate!
One pill per day:
- Promotes natural, unrestricted blood flow
- Reduces blood homocysteine levels
Get to the "heart of the matter" with vitamin K2!
- Vitamin K2 promotes calcium transfer from blood to bones to help maintain healthy arteries. Also supports strong bones.
- Allicin from Garlinase Fresh garlic helps support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidant-rich pomegranate dramatically improves factors for a healthier heart and arteries, including enhancing circulation and reducing the effects of oxidative stress.
Clinically Studied Ingredients:
- Promote healthy platelet activity
- Support healthy blood flow
- Help maintain healthy blood pressure levels
Serving Size: 1 enteric-coated tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg||1,000%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6,667%|
|Garlinase Fresh Garlic BlendGarlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract standardized to contain 3.8% allicin and organic garlic powder||320 mg||*|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit Extract||50 mg||*|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) from Natto (fermented soybean extract)||45 mcg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: cellulose, rice maltodextrin, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color, magnesium stearate, sodium caseinate (milk), fractionated coconut oil, sodium alginate, vegetable glycerin, and stearic acid.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
If you are taking Coumadin (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.