Enzymatic Therapy BP Manager 90 Tablets
Product ID: ET02869
UPC Code: 763948028696
Shipping Weight: 0.2900 lbs
Enzymatic Therapy BP Manager 90 Tablets Product Details
- The Natural Way to Support Healthy Blood Pressure!
- Maintains Healthy Blood Pressure Levels Already Within the Normal Range
Take the Pressure Off Naturally!
Take control with BP Manager supplement! Your first step for maintaining healthy blood pressure, naturally.
Supporting healthy blood pressure can be a delicate balance, so BP Manager was developed to address many of the factors that affect blood pressure levels in your body. The clinically-studied ingredients in this formula support heart and circulatory health.
BP Manager's proprietary herbal blend works in harmony with your body to support your blood pressure in natural and healthy ways.
- Stevia leaf extract - Supports healthy blood pressure levels according to clinical studies.
- Hawthorn extract - Supports the heart and balances sodium and fluid levels.
- Olive leaf extract - Scientifically shown to support healthy blood pressure.
- Dandelion leaf extract - Helps reduce fluid retention.
- Lycopene - Clinically shown to support arteries, circulation and heart health.
BP Manager's clinically-studied ingredients have been shown to be helpful for maintaining blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%|
|Proprietary Herbal Blendstevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract, hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) leaf and flower extract, dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) leaf extract, and lycopene||519 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, vegetable juice color, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Caution: Monitor your blood pressure regularly. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if your blood pressure is outside the normal range, if you are taking blood pressure lowering medication or other prescription drugs, or if you are pregnant or nursing.