Enzymatic Therapy Double Strength Eskimo-3 Fish Oil Pure Stable Fish Oil 90 Softgels
Product ID: ET02629
UPC Code: 763948026296
Shipping Weight: 0.4400 lbs
Enzymatic Therapy Double Strength Eskimo-3 Fish Oil Pure Stable Fish Oil 90 Softgels Product Details
- Heart Health
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Purity Tested
If your healthcare practitioner is recommending you take a high-strength fish oil, Eskimo-3 fish oil 1,000 mg is the product for you!
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Naturally stable-up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 140-180 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 87-120 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||1 g||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural rosemary flavor, natural lime flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring.This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.