Enzymatic Therapy Eskimo-3 Pure Stable Fish Oil 225 Softgels
Product ID: ET02292
UPC Code: 763948022922
Shipping Weight: 0.5100 lbs
Enzymatic Therapy Eskimo-3 Pure Stable Fish Oil 225 Softgels Product Details
- Heart Health
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Free from Mercury and Other Heavy Metals
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Naturally stable—up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Eskimo-3 Brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 210-270 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 130-175 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||1.5g||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.