Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors 90 Capsules
Product ID: JR24002
UPC Code: 790011240020
Shipping Weight: 0.2300 lbs
Out of Stock
Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors 90 Capsules Product Details
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats & Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly-concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption. Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools. In addition, bile acid deficiency reduces the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids improve fat absorption and nutritional status.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Bile Acids (from 1,530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)||1,000 mg||*|
|Conjugated Bile Acid (as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)||945 mg||*|
|Unconjugated Bile Acid|
(as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.