Life Extension Brite Eyes III Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops 2 Vials (5 ml each)
Product ID: LX89350
UPC Code: 737870893509
Shipping Weight: 0.0700 lbs
Life Extension Brite Eyes III Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops 2 Vials (5 ml each) Product Details
As we get older, our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of insults that can cause irritation and dry eye. Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort. The Brite Eyes III formula contains two proven lubricants (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without irritation. The Brite Eyes III formula also contains the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine, which helps protect the active ingredients against glycation.
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual vials that hold five milliliters each. This type of packaging in two individual vials reduces the risk of bacterial contamination. And having two vials also makes it convenient for consumers to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket ... or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Inactive ingredients: Boric acid, citric acid, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.