Life Extension D-Ribose Powder 150 g
Product ID: LX97215
UPC Code: 737870972150
Shipping Weight: 0.5100 lbs
Life Extension D-Ribose Powder 150 g Product Details
The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy. However, under conditions of stress, injury, or aging, critical body tissues such as heart and skeletal muscles cannot produce ATP quickly enough to perform optimally.
D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.
In studies of healthy athletes, supplying fatigued muscle cells with D-ribose quickly restored ATP levels to normal. By helping to rapidly refill depleted energy stores, D-ribose may be especially beneficial for heart health.
D-Ribose Tablets and D-Ribose Powder can help speed energy recovery, increase energy reserves and maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue.
- Take one level scoop once or twice daily with food to support cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For alternative dosing, take one scoop before and after exercise.
- D-Ribose has a natural mildly sweet taste and can be mixed with liquid or into hot or cold food. D-Ribose can be used as a sweetener.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Powder.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (approx. 5000 mg)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Bioenergy RIBOSE (Non-GMO D-Ribose)||5000 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: None
Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking glucose lowering medication.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.