Life Extension DHEA 25 mg 100 Dissolve in Mouth Tablets
Product ID: LX60710
UPC Code: 737870607106
Shipping Weight: 0.1100 lbs
Life Extension DHEA 25 mg 100 Dissolve in Mouth Tablets Product Details
- Promotes Optimal Hormone Levels
- The exact number of tablets to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician.
- Generally, place one to three tablets under the tongue, allow to dissolve and swallow.
- Take in the morning and/or afternoon.
- DHEA serum blood tests are suggested prior to and 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing.
- This product can be taken with or without food.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating