Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX15143
UPC Code: 737870151432
Shipping Weight: 0.0800 lbs
Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol 30 Vegetarian Capsules Product Details
As you grow older, the fluid contained within the chambers of your eyes may gradually and imperceptibly increase. This has been shown to contribute to a host of unwanted age-related vision issues encountered by millions of aging Americans.
In a significant scientific advance, researchers have found that a proprietary blend widely available in Europe called Mirtogenol may effectively support eye pressure already within healthy range as you age.
At the core of Mirtogenol’s eye health-promoting power are two standardized, proprietary phytonutrient (plant-based) compounds: Mirtoselect European bilberry extract and Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine bark extract.
In a 2010 human study, Mirtogenol induced up to a 24% reduction in already-healthy eye pressure and extracts of French Maritime Pine bark and bilberry have long been shown to promote healthy blood flow in multiple areas of the body.
Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol may support healthy blood flow within the tiny vessels (microvasculature) of your eyes, helping to promote healthy fluid pressure inside the ocular chamber.
- Take one capsule daily in the morning with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If needed, take one additional capsule in the evening with food.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Mirtogenol® [Mirtoselect® European Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) extract (fruit) and Pycnogenol® Dried French Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) extract (bark)]||120 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), L-leucine.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.