Life Extension Fast-Acting Joint Formula 30 Capsules
Product ID: LX96503
UPC Code: 737870965039
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 lbs
Life Extension Fast-Acting Joint Formula 30 Capsules Product Details
The three innovative compounds in Life Extension’s Fast-Acting Joint Formula promote joint comfort and ease of motion in a matter of days … rather than the weeks or months it can take with supplements like glucosamine and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These multi-modal ingredients are the reason why.
- Solubilized keratin: this bioactive form of keratin protein helps regulate inflammatory factors … while supporting antioxidant activity to help block free radical assault on joints.
- Decursinol-50: this fluid regulating compound goes to work to immediately inhibit activation of a DNA transcription factor associated with inflammation.
- Hyal-Joint: this patented blend of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans lubricates joints by increasing viscosity of the synovial fluid that cushions joint cartilage … and also supports the growth of healthy joint tissue.
Taking this unique formula once daily provides fast-acting, effective support for aging joints. Use it alone or in combination with ArthroMax joint support formulas.
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Two capsules can be taken if needed until desired effect is obtained, then take one capsule daily thereafter.
- May provide added benefit when taken with ArthroMax or other joint support formulas.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Hyal-Joint [Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate), collagen, and glycosaminoglycan complex]||40 mg||*|
|Decursinol-50 (Angelica gigas Nakai) extract (root) [std. to 0.1% decursinol (0.2 mg)]||200 mg||*|
|Solubilized Keratin||300 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.