Life Extension Migra-Eeze 60 Softgels
Product ID: LX70906
UPC Code: 737870709060
Shipping Weight: 0.2900 lbs
Life Extension Migra-Eeze 60 Softgels Product Details
In Germany, doctors are recommending a natural extract from the herb butterbur (Petasites hybridus) to maintain head cavity comfort. In clinical trials in both Germany and the United States, butterbur reduced the incidence of head cavity discomforts by approximately 61%.
Butterbur’s principal active constituent, petasin, reduces smooth muscle spasms and helps relax the constriction of cerebral blood vessels. Butterbur’s ability to relax constricted arteries and smooth muscle may help control head cavity discomfort.
Migra-Eeze contains butterbur root extract standardized to provide 22.5 mg of petasins with each daily dose of two softgels. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and ginger are included based on the ability of these nutrients to exert functional changes that may also guard against cranial discomfort.
- Take two softgels daily in divided doses with or without food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For optimal results, take regularly for four to six months, then reduce dose or discontinue use. If benefits subside, repeat for up to four to six months.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate)||400 mg||23,529%|
|Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) CO2 Extract (root) [std. to 15% petasins (22.5 mg)]||150 mg||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract (root) [standardized to 5% gingerols (12.5 mg)]||250 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob, lecithin.
Contains soybeans.This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Migra-Eeze uses a patented butterbur extract carefully extracted using state-of-the-art technology to obtain key active ingredients while containing extremely low levels (<0.1 ppm) of pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating