Life Extension Strontium Caps 750 mg 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: LX14769
UPC Code: 737870147695
Shipping Weight: 0.2700 lbs
Life Extension Strontium Caps 750 mg 90 Vegetarian Capsules Product Details
Strontium has been prescribed in Europe for years to promote healthy bone aging. Strontium is a trace mineral whose metabolism is closely linked to that of calcium. (It resembles calcium at the molecular level.) Strontium concentrates in the skeletal system, where it plays a key role in supporting bone tissue density.
The suggested daily serving of 3 vegetarian Strontium Caps supplies 750 mg of this vital trace mineral. Strontium Caps are part of a daily nutrient regimen for individuals in need of especially comprehensive bone health support.
- Take three capsules once daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For optimal absorption, take on an empty stomach and at least two hours apart from calcium, magnesium or antacids.
Serving Size: 3 vegetarian capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Strontium (as strontium citrate)||750 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Contains corn.This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Do not take this product if you have severe kidney impairment or are taking or tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics. Consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are at high risk for blood clots or are taking blood thinning medications. This product is not intended for children, young adults, or pregnant or lactating women.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.