Life Extension Vinpocetine 10 mg 100 Tablets
Product ID: LX13271
UPC Code: 737870132714
Shipping Weight: 0.1100 lbs
Life Extension Vinpocetine 10 mg 100 Tablets Product Details
In an adult, cerebral blood flow is typically 750 millilitres per minute or 15% of the cardiac output.Vinpocetine enhances cerebral blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral metabolism by helping to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen utilization.
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed and it can:
- Improve blood supply to the brain
- Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain
- Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains
- Maintain normal coagulation of blood
- Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters
- Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration
- Exerts an inhibitory effect on NF-kB-dependent inflammation
Serving Size: 1 tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||40 mg||4%|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare physician before using this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.