Nature's Way Metabolic Reset Hunger Control Shake Chocolate 1.4 lbs (630 g)
Product ID: NW15732
UPC Code: 033674157329
Shipping Weight: 2.0600 lbs
Nature's Way Metabolic Reset Hunger Control Shake Chocolate 1.4 lbs (630 g) Product Details
- Delicious Taste!
- Stimulant Free
- Hunger Control
- High Fiber & Protein
- Reduces Hunger and Cravings to Help Lower Caloric Intake
- Low Glycemic Index
Weight gain is often caused by the body's response to eating high glycemic index foods (rich in simple carbohydrates or sugar). The result can be periods of intense hunger that lead to excessive calorie consumption. This is known as the "glycemic" cause of weight gain.
As part of a healthy diet and exercise plan, revolutionary Metabolic Reset Chocolate addresses both the glycemic and caloric causes of weight gain by safely reprogramming appetite to reduce hunger and cravings.
- Natural formula; No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- No stimulants
- High fiber / High Protein
- Contains 100% whey protein isolate
- Only 6 g of net carbohydrates per serving
- Fortified with vitamins & minerals
Smooth & Delicious
- Easier to mix and better tasting than other high fiber and protein shakes
- No fructose
- Just 130 calories!
How Metabolic ReSet Works
The key is its combination of Viscofiber (highly viscous, soluble oat beta-glucan concentrate) and whey protein isolate. The Viscofiber proprietary blend makes Metabolic ReSet different than other weight loss supplements or simple meal replacement powders. The unique formula works in the following ways:
- Creates a Satisfying Feeling of Fullness Metabolic ReSet expands in the digestive tract, resulting in a prolonged sense of fullness. By avoiding feelings of hunger, you can comfortably eat less food, less often and consume fewer calories.
- Lowers the Body's Glycemic Response to Foods Metabolic ReSet slows the digestion of carbohydrates (especially from high glycemic index foods), resulting in reduced cravings and a less frequent desire to eat.
Glycemic Cause of Weight Gain
Fad diets, poor eating habits, high glycemic index foods and genetics each contribute to rapid rises and sharp declines in blood glucose levels, which lead to a repetitive cycle of-
- uncontrollable, frequent hunger
- excessive cravings, especially for carbohydrates
- increased conversion of blood glucose into stored fat
- tiredness, low energy and irritability
Balanced after-meal blood glucose levels result in more sensible eating, less fat storage and better success achieving and maintaining optimal body weight.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (45 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||26%|
|Soluble Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||1,667 IU||33%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||20 mg||33%|
|Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)||133 IU||33%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||10 IU||33%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||0.5 mg||33%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.57 mg||33%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||6.67 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||0.67 mg||33%|
|Folic Acid||133 mcg||33%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2 mcg||33%|
|Biotin (as biotin triturate)||100 mcg||33%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||3.33 mg||33%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and from Whey Protein Isolate)||500 mg||50%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||330 mg||33%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 mcg||33%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||150 mg||33%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||5 mg||33%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.67 mg||33%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||*|
|Viscofiber Proprietary Blend|
Viscofiber Oat Beta-Glucan Concentrate; Inulin (chicory root extract); Xanthan Gum
|Stevia Extract (leaf)||118 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, dutch cocoa, natural flavors, maltodextrin, soy lecithin
Contains soy and milk ingredients.
For weight reduction, use only as directed in the accompanying diet plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
If pregnant, nursing or under 18 years of age, consult a healthcare professional before beginning any weight loss program.