Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: NW15024
UPC Code: 033674150245
Shipping Weight: 0.1900 lbs
Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri 90 Vegetarian Capsules Product Details
- True Potency 5 Billion CFU
- Multi Strain Plus scFOS
- Nutrient Uptake
- Once Daily
Primadophilus Reuteri fortifies the intestinal tract with a high potency of active lactobacillus cultures.
- Over 5 billion CFU per serving
- Multi-strain formula with reuteri, rhamnosus and acidophilus
- Enteric-coated to survive stomach acid and deliver to the intestines
- Plus prebiotic support with NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides) to optimally feed probiotics in the intestinal tract
True Potency Guarantee
Primadophilus Reuteri contains at least 5 billion CFU through to the expiration date on this box. Most other probiotic brands claim their potency as of time of manufacture.
Why Take Primadophilus Reuteri?
Maintaining a proper level of L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus and L. acidophilus in the intestinal tract can help:
- Support healthy immune function
- Promote healthy digestion and nutrient uptake
What is Reuteri?
Pronounced roy'-tur-eye, this unique lactobacillus is naturally found in human breast milk, and is one of the first defenses a nursing mother passes to her child. When taken as a supplement, reuteri colonizes in the intestine and provides healthy benefits.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1.2 mg||2%|
|NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides)||200 mg||*|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend|
providing 5 billion CFU
(Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Lactobacillus acidophilus; Lactobacillus reuteri HA-188)
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Plant-derived capsule, aqueous enteric-coating (modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, fractionated [non-hydrogenated] coconut oil, oleic acid), magnesium stearate.
May contain a minimal residual amount of dairy or soy.