Nature's Way Sambucus Immune Elderberry Syrup 240 ml (8 fl oz)
Product ID: NW15333
UPC Code: 033674153338
Shipping Weight: 0.9400 lbs
Nature's Way Sambucus Immune Elderberry Syrup 240 ml (8 fl oz) Product Details
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- Echinacea, Zinc, Propolis & Vitamin C
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune syrup contains a unique, full spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoids BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||66%|
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid