Nature's Way Umcka Cold+Flu Berry Flavor 20 Chewable Tablets
Product ID: NW15159
UPC Code: 033674151594
Shipping Weight: 0.1400 lbs
Nature's Way Umcka Cold+Flu Berry Flavor 20 Chewable Tablets Product Details
- Natural Relief
- Minor Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X Plus Alpha CF
- Suitable For Children
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots & originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold & flu formula:
- UMCKA: (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) Shortens duration & reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat & bronchial symptoms
- Alpha CF: (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, ipecacuanha 3X & Phosphorus 6X) Provides multi-symptom relief of colds & flu.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient(in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer*|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant*|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X,Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat*|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant*|
|* These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.|
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.