Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Children's Cherry Flavor Syrup 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW60165
UPC Code: 033674601655
Shipping Weight: 0.4900 lbs
Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Children's Cherry Flavor Syrup 4 fl oz (120 ml) Product Details
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- Natural Medicine
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Sore Throat, Nasal/Chest Congestion
- For Ages 2 & Up
- 99.95 Alcohol Free
Natural Medicine made from Pelargonium sidoides, a medicinal plant of South African origin
- Clinically proven
- Shortens duration of common colds plus bronchial & sinus infections
- Reduces severity of cough, congestions and sore throat
- Attacks the cause of illness in the sinus, nose, throat and chest rather than just relieve symptoms
Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
|Active Ingredient (in each teaspoon = 5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive Ingredients: Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chromic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.