Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Soothing Syrup Cherry Flavor 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW15273
UPC Code: 033674152737
Shipping Weight: 0.4900 lbs
Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Soothing Syrup Cherry Flavor 4 fl oz (120 ml) Product Details
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99% Alcohol-Free
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms - it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat & bronchial irritations.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines combined into one complete, multi-action cold & flu formula:
Umcka Cold Care :
- Shortens duration & speeds recovery time
- Reduces severity of common cold, nasal, throat and bronchial irritations
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 -1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6 to 11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive Ingredients: Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chromic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.