Nature's Way Umcka Cough Syrup 4 oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW15864
UPC Code: 033674158647
Shipping Weight: 0.4900 lbs
Nature's Way Umcka Cough Syrup 4 oz (120 ml) Product Details
- Soothing Syrup
- Max Relief
- Cough, Congestion, Bronchial Irritations, Chest Congestion, Sore Throat
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X Plus 5 Supportive Actives
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- Suitable For Children
- 99% Alcohol-Free
- English Ivy Base
Umcka Cough :
- Clinically proven Pelargonium sidoides plus 5 supportive homeopathic actives in a natural base of English Ivy
- Shortens duration of coughs, colds and upper respiratory irritations
- Reduces severity of coughs, colds and upper respiratory irritations
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 -1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.Children 6 to 11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 3X||Cough suppressant and pain reliever *|
|Bryonia alba 3X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C, Stannum metallicum 6C||Cough suppressant and expectorant*|
|Spongia tosta 3X||Cough suppressant*|
|* These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.|
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, english ivy leaf extract, lactose, maltodextrin, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.