Nature's Way Umcka Elderberry Intensive Cold+Flu Berry Flavor 4 oz (120 ml)
Product ID: NW15845
UPC Code: 033674158456
Shipping Weight: 0.4800 lbs
Nature's Way Umcka Elderberry Intensive Cold+Flu Berry Flavor 4 oz (120 ml) Product Details
- Soothing Syrup
- Aches/Pains, Fever, Congestion, Cough, Runny, Nose, Sore Throat
- Multi-Action Relief
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X Plus Elderberry 3X & Alpha CF
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- Suitable For Children
- 99% Alcohol-Free
Multi-Action Cold & Flu Relief
- Temporarily relieves flu symptoms
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of colds plus throat/nasal/bronchial irritations
Blend of 9 Natural Medicines
- Umka (Pelargonium sidoides 1X)
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra 3X)
- Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X)
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily
Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
|Active Ingredient(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 mL)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) 3X||Pain reliever/fever reducer *|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant*|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sore throat, sneezing and runny nose*|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat *|
|* These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.|
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, elderberry extract, lactose, maltodextrin, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.