Nature's Way Umcka FastActives Cold+Flu Relief Berry Flavor 10 Packets
Product ID: NW15349
UPC Code: 033674153499
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 lbs
Nature's Way Umcka FastActives Cold+Flu Relief Berry Flavor 10 Packets Product Details
- Natural Multi-Action
- Minor Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clinically Proven
- P. sidoides 1X Plus Alpha CF
- Suitable For Children
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/sinus/bronchial infections and temporarily relieves the following symptoms: • chills/fever • hoarseness • congestion/stuffy nose • minor aches/pains • cough • sneezing/runny nose •headache • sore throat
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) 3X||Pain reliever/fever reducer *|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant*|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sore throat, sneezing and runny nose*|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant*|
|* These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.|
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, lactose, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural berry flavors, silica, xylitol.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.