Quality of Life Labs ProstaCell Dual Action 120 Vegicaps
Product ID: QOL0312
UPC Code: 812259003127
Shipping Weight: 0.6400 lbs
Quality of Life Labs ProstaCell Dual Action 120 Vegicaps Product Details
- Prostate Health
- With Saw Palmetto & Nettle
- Protects Prostate Cells
- Supports a Strong Urinary Flow
- Formulated by a Renowned Urologist
- Dietary Supplement
As a young man, you probably didn't give your prostate much thought. But as you get older, it may become hard to ignore.
Formulated by Dr. Aaron Katz, the best-selling author of Dr. Katz's Guide to Prostate Health, Dual-Action ProstaCell features some of the world's most researched natural ingredients for supporting prostate health. ProstaCell has two main modes of action:
- Protects prostate cells. Epidemiological research indicates that vitamins D and plant-derived isoflavones protect prostate cells. ProstaCell includes these nutrients in forms that work best with the body's biochemistry.
- Supports a strong urinary flow. Human clinical research has shown that saw palmetto, stinging nettles, and pygeum support urinary function, while promoting normal urinary flow.
Serving Size: 2 vegicaps
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Red clover herb extract (Trifolium pratense L.) (aerial parts) [standardized to 40% isoflavones (30 mg)]||75 mg||*|
|Pygeum extract (Pygeum Africanum Hook) (dried bark) [standardized for minimum 2.5% total sterols, calculated as beta-sitosterol (1.25 mg)]||50 mg||*|
|Saw palmetto extract (Serenoa repens Small) [standardized for minimum 45% total fatty acids (36 mg)]||80 mg||*|
|Nettle root dry extract (Urtica dioica) [containing minimum 5% total amino acids (3 mg), 0.8% beta-sitosterol (480 mcg), & 15 ppm scopoletin]||60 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, tricalcium phosphate, maltodextrin.
This product is gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.