Quality of Life Labs Serenelle 60 Vegicaps
Product ID: QOL0318
UPC Code: 812259003189
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 lbs
Quality of Life Labs Serenelle 60 Vegicaps Product Details
- Stress Management
- With PharmaGABA, Sensoril, Lemon Balm & L-Theanine
- Reduces Occasional Stress
- Produces Calming Brain Waves
- Improves Mood and Focus
- Dietary Supplement
Most anti-stress products work by sedating the central nervous system, causing drowsiness and impairing mental function. Serenelle helps you de-stress, while actually increasing your energy and focus.
- Reduces occasional stress. A human study found that Sensoril ashwagandha extract significantly reduced symptoms of occasional stress — including anxiety, heart palpitations, irritability, and sleeplessness.
- Produces calming brain waves. L-theanine and natural PharmaGABA have been clinically shown to increase the production of alpha brain waves — indicating a relaxed state of alertness. Synthetic GABA does not have the same effect.
- Improves mood and mental alertness. Lemon balm extract (LBE) has been clinically shown to improve stress-induced negative mood and increase mental alertness. Relesse LBE is guaranteed to contain the specific constituents responsible for the herb's cognitive effects.
- Balances hormones. Sensoril has been clinically shown to reduce the stress hormone cortisol while boosting the energizing hormone DHEA
Serving Size: 2 vegicaps
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis) as Relesse™ [standardized to 6% rosmarinic acid (18 mg)]||300 mg||*|
|Sensoril® ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera) roots and leaves [minimum 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates (20 mg) and 32% oligosaccharides (80 mg)]||250 mg||*|
|PharmaGABA® (100 mg gamma aminobutyric acid)||125 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, tapioca starch, leucine, silica.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and is gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.