Sovereign Silver Silver First Aid Gel 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Product ID: SS50002
UPC Code: 684088500029
Shipping Weight: 0.3300 lbs
Sovereign Silver Silver First Aid Gel 2 fl oz (59 ml) Product Details
- Homeopathic Medicine
- #1 Selling Silver in the U.S.
- Fights Minor Skin Infection
- Calms Skin Inflammation
- Promotes Healing of the Skin
- Kid-Friendly*: Sting free formula reduces topical pain, does not add to it.
- Safety: Homeopathy has no know side effects.
- Clean & Pure: No Synthetic Preservatives
- Non-Greasy, Transparent & Odorless: You'll hardly know it's there.
- With Adult Supervision
For fast healing of all kinds of minor wounds, Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel relieves:
- Ulcerations (Minor Cuts and Scrapes)
- Bug Bites
- Stiffness and Pain from Minor Wounds
- Skin Eruptions from Acne, Eczema or Infection
- Minor Burns
Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel works in 4 ways to help minor wounds heal fast:
- Reduces Topical Pain Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel reduces pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations.
- Calms Skin Inflammation Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel calms inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds.
- Fights Minor Skin Infection Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps the body keep minor skin infection at bay, allowing minor wounds to heal quickly.
- Promotes Healing of the Skin By reducing topical pain, calming skin inflammation and fighting minor skin infection, Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps skin recover from all kinds of minor wounds.
Indications for Use:
For relief of these symptoms due to minor wounds and burns, bruises, ulcerations, sunburn, razor burn, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites and skin eruptions from acne, eczema or minor infection:
- Minor Pain
- Minor Inflammation
|Argentum Metallicum||Topical antiseptic / analgesic|
|Metallic Silver 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS||Anti-inflammatory|
Other Ingredients: Silver Hydrosol, Carbopol, Sodium hydroxide.
For External Use Only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision required.
Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Store at room temperature, 68-78°F (20-26°C) and out of direct sunlight.